Our practice manager, Christine Miller, has been with Gore Health Centre since 2021. Chrissie has many years experience as a practice manager and enjoys meeting the patients and their families and making the patient journey a pleasurable experience.
Our permanent team are passionate about creating relationships that help to improve the health and wellbeing of people in our community.
Our Practice Team of Dr Susan Kennedy, Dr Claire McAlinden, Dr Patrick O'Meara, Dr Karl Erath, Dr Salil Elias, Nurse Practitioner Liz Medlin, compassionate nurses, a Health Improvement Practitioner, Health Coach and Community Support worker.
We welcome new patients, including casual patients who are visiting the area.
Gore Health Centre is the GP Practice within Gore Health Ltd. We are located in the Hospital building on Birch Lane.
For after hours treatment, please phone 03 2093022 and you will be connected to our after hours nurse triage service.
Gore Health Centre offers a full range of high quality healthcare services, including:
- Assessment and management of all medical conditions
- Phone advice with a registered nurse
- ManageMyHealth – online portal for results and appointments
- Minor surgery
- Accident related injuries
- Contraception including IUD and Jadelle insertion and removal
- Sexual health
- Medicals – driving, insurance and employment
- Immigration medicals with X-ray and laboratory within the same building
- Smoking cessation
- Immunisations – funded childhood, flu vaccines and non funded vaccines, ie shingles
- Travel vaccinations and consultations
- Cervical screening
- Diabetic reviews and management
- Cardiovascular risk assessments
- Wound care
- ECG testing
- Well Health promotion and advice
To contact our Practice Manager please email: email@example.com